Google  
Web    Images    Groups    News    Froogle    more »
  Advanced Search
  Preferences    
 Web Results 1 - 10 for Implobbable[definition].  
 
    
Sponsored Links



« Home

Posts

my first free association
PS3
and i was doing so well...
I'm a geek too.
Damn that Japanese Food
Mother's Day #1, Results
Ack! No Posts!
Own some of Britney's Pee
Wow.
Ok, I give up
 
     Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
 
     Links

Blogroll Me!

« ? TBBF Webring # »

Sick. Yet again.

WTF is wrong with me. Leah has tonsilitus and apparently, so do I. I'm now on a hourly routine of salt water gargles. It seems to help for approximately five minutes.

In other news, Patrick and I are investigating starting a podcast. It will probably be terrible, but I'm sure we'll go all out on it. Causing Patrick to buy multiple high end audio recording devices I'm sure.

It was brought to my attention this weekend that I haven't had a Geek Level listing lately. Which is a shame because of such a good idea it was. Unfortunately, for those who are not familiar with the Geek Level, the post describing it was on my old server, which is now gone. So I guess you're just left to figure it out yourself.

Geek Level - 7 - Investigating hacks for the treo 650 even before I purchase one.
Sick. Yet again. - Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - |

Post a Comment

Did you mean to search for: total crap  


 

Search within results | Language Tools | Search Tips | Dissatisfied? Help us improve


Google Home - Blogger - Blogger Templates

© 2005 Implobbable