Google  
Web    Images    Groups    News    Froogle    more »
  Advanced Search
  Preferences    
 Web Results 1 - 10 for Implobbable[definition].  
 
    
Sponsored Links



« Home

Posts

Ack! No Posts!
Own some of Britney's Pee
Wow.
Ok, I give up
So many choices
Tom Cruise, Actress Katie Holmes Dating - Yahoo! News
Hum along with me
programming
see-thru not always a good thing
Sicko
 
     Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
 
     Links

Blogroll Me!

« ? TBBF Webring # »

Mother's Day #1, Results

Well instead of something like jewelery or flowers (which is the typical mother's day gift I'm sure) I went with a different gift. Saturday morning I made bannana pancakes, which I'm told were yummy (I made myself plain pancakes). Then in the afternoon we went to cypress gardens and walked Cameron around looking at all the stuff. He actually stayed awake the whole time watching all the people. Then we went back to the house for a little nap. Then we got Outback take out and Leah got the giant piece of chocolate cake all to herself. That was pretty much it, but we had a great time and I think Leah enjoyed it better than just some cheesy flowers.
Mother's Day #1, Results - Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - |

Post a Comment

Did you mean to search for: total crap  


 

Search within results | Language Tools | Search Tips | Dissatisfied? Help us improve


Google Home - Blogger - Blogger Templates

© 2005 Implobbable