Google  
Web    Images    Groups    News    Froogle    more »
  Advanced Search
  Preferences    
 Web Results 1 - 10 for Implobbable[definition].  
 
    
Sponsored Links



« Home

Posts

Ok, I give up
So many choices
Tom Cruise, Actress Katie Holmes Dating - Yahoo! News
Hum along with me
programming
see-thru not always a good thing
Sicko
Food is Gay
Good idea, now what?
Enough is enough
 
     Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
 
     Links

Blogroll Me!

« ? TBBF Webring # »

Wow.

Today when I was eating my 15 pound burger, I decided I really need to go on a diet. And maybe get a haircut. A quite possibly a quick shave. But, other than that, I'm doing great.

I tell you what, I'm really enjoying this not going to school thing. Its a shame that in 2 weeks it'll be over and I'll be back at it full steam. Of course, since I'm taking two classes this summer, in the eyes of the government, that's full time. That means I get $8,000 in student loan money. Say bye bye to credit card debt and hello to tax deductable interest payments!
Wow. - Wednesday, May 04, 2005 - |

Post a Comment

Did you mean to search for: total crap  


 

Search within results | Language Tools | Search Tips | Dissatisfied? Help us improve


Google Home - Blogger - Blogger Templates

© 2005 Implobbable