Google  
Web    Images    Groups    News    Froogle    more »
  Advanced Search
  Preferences    
 Web Results 1 - 10 for Implobbable[definition].  
 
    
Sponsored Links



« Home

Posts

Mother's Day #1, Results
Ack! No Posts!
Own some of Britney's Pee
Wow.
Ok, I give up
So many choices
Tom Cruise, Actress Katie Holmes Dating - Yahoo! News
Hum along with me
programming
see-thru not always a good thing
 
     Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
 
     Links

Blogroll Me!

« ? TBBF Webring # »

Damn that Japanese Food

So I was sitting in the waiting room at the local Super Lube today. In walks a portley fellow who immediately looks in my direction. When he sees me, he grabs his belly, shakes it, and says "Damn that Japanese food!". I was at a complete loss for words. I think I may have forced a chuckle to appease the tension.

One question, why? Why does he feel he has to explain his largeness? I've noticed a similar trend with people thinking they have to explain things that don't need to be. For example, a growing amount of people have the need to tell me why they were in the bathroom. "Man, I drank too much tea at lunch" or my personal favorite, "Man, I really ate too much, I'm gonna be in here for a while".

Back to the first guy though, I don't understand how you can blame your obesity on one type of food. Blame it on a bad array of foods but not just one type. Especially Japanese food. I mean, how can you get fat off of Sushi? If you're gonna blame one type of food make it something believable like, "Damn those Cheesequake Blizzards at DQ!"
Damn that Japanese Food - Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - |

Post a Comment

Did you mean to search for: total crap  


 

Search within results | Language Tools | Search Tips | Dissatisfied? Help us improve


Google Home - Blogger - Blogger Templates

© 2005 Implobbable