Google  
Web    Images    Groups    News    Froogle    more »
  Advanced Search
  Preferences    
 Web Results 1 - 10 for Implobbable[definition].  
 
    
Sponsored Links



« Home

Posts

3rd post of the day
haloscan
you really like me?
I have just lost the game
Sick. Yet again.
my first free association
PS3
and i was doing so well...
I'm a geek too.
Damn that Japanese Food
 
     Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
 
     Links

Blogroll Me!

« ? TBBF Webring # »

I know its not Wednesday

But here's a Wednesday Mind Hump anyways thanks go to http://bdinsanity.blogdrive.com/:


01. If you had to choose, which would you prefer ... an extra arm, extra leg or an extra eye? Tell us why, where it would be located and if it would have a specific or special purpose.

I think an extra centered arm would be wonderful. You wouldn't have to modify any clothes, just open a center button on your shirt. Just think of all the times when an extra hand would be helpful. I know in the past few weeks it would help with, changing diapers, soldering, car audio stuff.

02. Wonder Woman's Golden Lasso forces people to tell the truth. Which one of your possessions would you like to have magical properties? Name the magical property and give a little detail of how it would work.

I would like my yo-yo to stop time. Every time I sleep the yoyo, time stops for everyone but me. Just think of the funny stuff you could do to people.

03. Would you rather your significant other were stupid & beautiful or intelligent & ugly? What about stupid, beautiful & poor or intelligent, ugly & rich?

It would have to be itelligent & ugly. I can't stand talking to stupid girls. Luckily I got a beautiful & intelligent one :) Too bad she got stuck with dumb ugly me. oh well.
I know its not Wednesday - Thursday, May 26, 2005 - |

Post a Comment

Did you mean to search for: total crap  


 

Search within results | Language Tools | Search Tips | Dissatisfied? Help us improve


Google Home - Blogger - Blogger Templates

© 2005 Implobbable