Google  
Web    Images    Groups    News    Froogle    more »
  Advanced Search
  Preferences    
 Web Results 1 - 10 for Implobbable[definition].  
 
    
Sponsored Links



« Home

Posts

Adam's Memory Map
Thank heaven for 7-11
It's Tricky
Protest Organization
Birthday Cake for Breakfast
Nothing of real importance
Christmas Lights Up In March
Birthday Smirthday
My Only Phobia
Complete Waste of Time
 
     Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
 
     Links

Blogroll Me!

« ? TBBF Webring # »

Wow, finally

Its about time I get to make a post. I guess I'm learning what all you Blogger people are complaining about now. SO...whats up with me? Just wrapping up another semester of classes. I just keep thinking of how one year from now I'll be wrapping up classes for good. And when I say, "for good" I mean, forever. There's no way I can go for my doctorate. At one point in my life I seriously considered becoming a college professor. I just can't take any more classes.

Well, I'm currently working on another memory map of USF Tampa now. Should be interesting. A lot more mischeif locations than the previous ones. UPDATE: Google maps is all messed up right over the USF campus, so unfortunately, that won't work.
Wow, finally - Tuesday, April 12, 2005 - |

Post a Comment

Did you mean to search for: total crap  


 

Search within results | Language Tools | Search Tips | Dissatisfied? Help us improve


Google Home - Blogger - Blogger Templates

© 2005 Implobbable