Google  
Web    Images    Groups    News    Froogle    more »
  Advanced Search
  Preferences    
 Web Results 1 - 10 for Implobbable[definition].  
 
    
Sponsored Links



« Home

Posts

My Only Phobia
Complete Waste of Time
Another St. Patty's Post
Haircut
Still the worst blog ever
 
     Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
 
     Links

Blogroll Me!

« ? TBBF Webring # »

Birthday Smirthday

My birthday is Saturday and Leah keeps asking me what I want to do for my birthday. I really don't care to tell you the truth. She likes having big productions with all these people at some nice place for dinner. I would rather go to the batting cages and play halo. I guess my opinion on birthday stuff is skewed because my dad and I share the same birthday. So my birthday was never "about me" like Leah's was. It was (and still is) "our birthday".

Needless to say, we'll still probably end up 20 people at Outback Saturday night.
Birthday Smirthday - Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - |

At 2:58 PM Blogger Adam said...

I knew someone was gonna say that about Outback. I had the timer going. You know my family, anything more than $8 a plate is considered "nice".    

At 10:50 AM Blogger nita said...

*I* think you should go to the batting cages and play Halo. just sayin'....    

Post a Comment

Did you mean to search for: total crap  


 

Search within results | Language Tools | Search Tips | Dissatisfied? Help us improve


Google Home - Blogger - Blogger Templates

© 2005 Implobbable