Google  
Web    Images    Groups    News    Froogle    more »
  Advanced Search
  Preferences    
 Web Results 1 - 10 for Implobbable[definition].  
 
    
Sponsored Links



« Home

Posts

Complete Waste of Time
Another St. Patty's Post
Haircut
Still the worst blog ever
 
     Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
 
     Links

Blogroll Me!

« ? TBBF Webring # »

My Only Phobia


No, not black people you racist bastard! I'm talking about wooden tongue depressors. When I was little I had to get strep throat tests a lot. Well it seemed like a lot, probably was like 2 times. Anyways, they hold your tongue down with that wooden depressor, then take a swipe which gags you. Fun stuff. So I can't even enjoy a fudsicle or creamsicle without giving myself the willies (of course that doesn't ever stop me from enjoying their frosty goodness). And don't even get me started on those small icecream cups where they give you the wooden stick to eat it with. Is a plastic spoon so expensive?

Happy first day of spring. Enjoy a popsicle for me.
My Only Phobia - Sunday, March 20, 2005 - |

Post a Comment

Did you mean to search for: total crap  


 

Search within results | Language Tools | Search Tips | Dissatisfied? Help us improve


Google Home - Blogger - Blogger Templates

© 2005 Implobbable